Assistant Traffic Manager - Bayonne - 6181
Posted on: November 25, 2022
The Schedule and monitor all product movements occurring in the
Terminal. (To include Miscellaneous liquids Receipts, transfers,
and Biodiesel loadings.)
* Interface with customers to include order taking, customer
update, and provide pertinent information for customer use.
* Schedule product movements into, out of and between the
facility's tankage to accommodate new or different products.
* Coordinate product movements with the Bulk Oil and Miscellaneous
* Interface with ship agents, barge dispatchers and inspection
companies to expedite product movements,
* Track product movements from start to finish, annotate times and
operational information for any tanks and/or vessels involved.
* Work up movement figures (rates and quantities moved). Compare
quantities shipped and received. Conduct initial investigation of
any discrepancies. Release vessels to sail when all figures check
* Maintain all Traffic files.
* Input all Traffic data into facility's computerized inventory
* Issue letters of protest when necessary.
* Keep track of regulatory paperwork.
* Notification of appropriate authorities during spill and/or
* This person is responsible to oversee the identity and quantity
of all hazardous substances handled at this facility.
*Requirements and Qualifications*
*Education and Experience*
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Valid Driver's License
* TWIC (Transportation Workers Identification Credentials) for
access to IMTT's terminal locations.
*Skills and Abilities*
* Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills in the
* Ability to understand written and verbal communication in the
* Ability to make decisions in a variable environment.
* Ability to communicate with all other terminal departments.
* Knowledge of basic mathematics. (addition, subtraction,
multiplication, division, and fractions)
*Hours of Work*
* 12-Hour shift
* This position requires overtime and working every other
* Occasional travel may be necessary, sometimes with little or no
*Physical and Environmental Demand*
* The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
* This job operates in an office environment as well as the outside
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to talk or hear.
* This would require the ability to lift up to 25 pounds, bend,
stand, or stoop, as necessary.
* Ability to perform climbing, bending, stooping, kneeling and
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and
level of the work being performed. This is not an exhaustive list
of all duties and responsibilities. The company reserves the right
to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and
organizational needs as necessary with or without notice.
We are proud to be an EEO/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled
employer We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform
pre-employment substance testing Qualified applications with
criminal history will be considered for employment.
To apply, please visit our website at www.imtt.com/careers/.
Job Type: Full-time
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 12 hour shift
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: IMTT, Bayonne , Assistant Traffic Manager - Bayonne - 6181, Executive , Bayonne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!