Medical Practice Manager
Company: BHMG-UNITED MEDICAL
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Multi specialty group practice is looking for a strong Practice
Manager, the ideal candidate should be responsible for making sure
that the administrative aspects of the office runs smoothly,
managing staff efficiently, and handling patients concerns.
The Practice Manager will oversee all aspects of the medical
office, we are looking for the following qualities in the Practice
- Strong Communications Skills, with strong leadership and
communication skills, and must be able to effectively communicate
with physicians, clinical and administrative staff, patients,
- Excellent People skills, approachable to keep staff motivated and
- Conflict Resolutions skills, should be able to quickly address,
mediate, and resolve conflicts during high-stress situations.
- Effective multitasking qualities, must posses an eye for detail
and capable of streamlining routine office processes. The Practice
Manager should know when and how to delegate tasks when needed.
- Coaching and teaching patiently and with clarity, fostering
positive and actionable feedback to staff, encouraging staff to
participate in improvements efforts alongside with patients and
- Demonstrate humility and displaying interest for team
- Oversees Day to Day Operations, such as Staff schedules, conduct
team huddles, address patients concerns.
- And other duties assigned by C.O.O.
Strong computer literacy
Management experience, preferably in the healthcare sector
Preferably Degree in business management or related field
Leadership qualities, with good communication skills.
Excellent communication skills.
Solid understanding of finance management
Job Type: Full-time
BHMG-United Medical is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $26.00 - $28.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Vision insurance
* Primary Care
* Monday to Friday
* Associate (Preferred)
* Management Experience: 2 years (Preferred)
* Medical management: 2 years (Preferred)
* EMR systems: 2 years (Preferred)
* Prior Authorizations: 2 years (Preferred)
* Epic: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: BHMG-UNITED MEDICAL, Bayonne , Medical Practice Manager, Executive , Bayonne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!