Internal Medicine Physician - Riverside Medical Group - Bayonne, NJ
Company: UnitedHealth Group
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Optum Care, the largest care-delivery organization in the world,
is seeking a dedicated, patient-centric -Family Medicine or
Internal Medicine Physician -to join our growing team in Bayonne,
NJ at Riverside Medical Group. At Optum, we are evolving health
care nationally while providing physician-led care locally so that
everyone can have an opportunity to live their healthiest life.
It's everything health care should be. Together, for better health.
Work with the world's largest care delivery organization, reach for
more and start doing -your life's best work.SM -Position
- Physician-led, patient centered team-based environment. -
- Providing full spectrum Family Medicine & Adult Primary Care,
focusing on value-based care, and supported by a robust team of
- Full-time; Work-Life Balance; Flexible Scheduling (potential
for 8/10/12-hour shifts; every other Saturday required).
- Office hours 8:00am - 8:00pm (Mon - Fri); Saturday's from
approx. 8:00a - 2:00p.
- No on-call requirements.
- Potential for limited inpatient/hospital rounding as part of
full-time, 40-hour per week schedule.
- Teamwork; Evidence-based Medicine.
- Autonomy to practice at the peak of your license.
- Supported to grow your practice and patient panel.
- Must be comfortable working with advanced providers.
- No on-call responsibilities or hospital rounding.Primary
- Direct and manage a complete continuum of high-quality care
within the care team.--- -
- Treat chronic diseases and disorders.--- -
- Reviews patient file/record, including allergies, problems,
medications, and immunization status.--- -
- Elicits and records information about patient's medical
- Orders or executes various tests, analyses, and diagnostic
images to provide information on patient's condition.--- -
- Analyzes reports and findings of tests and examination and
diagnoses condition of patient.--- -What makes an OptumCare
- Value-Based care model; Evidence-Based medicine.
- Quadruple Aim: Improving Patient Satisfaction; Lowering Costs;
Delivery High0Qaulity Outcomes; Increasing Provider Satisfaction
- Providers are supported to practice at the peak of their
- We recognize that if you want to provide good care and do it
well, you can't do it alone - this is the foundation of the
team-based care model.
- A culture of Innovation, Collaboration, Transformation, and
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still
maintaining the culture and community of our local care
organizations; putting people first and working together with
"Optum-ism" striving to improve everyday with an open mind and an
open heart.Compensation & Benefits Highlights:
- Compensation based on quality, not quantity - including
incoming guarantee with bonus incentives. - -
- Annual increase and Bonus Eligibility.
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, and Vision
- Excellent PTO package (increasing with tenure).
- Robust retirement including employer funded contributions.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP for UGH stock).
- Physician partnership opportunities with Optum.
- Company paid malpractice insurance and tail coverage.
- Consistent Career Growth, Professional Development, and
- Fortune 5 Company - United Health GroupAbout Riverside Medical
Group:Riverside Medical Group is the premier medical practice in
New Jersey serving patients in Hudson, Bergen, Passaic, Essex,
Middlesex, Burlington, and Camden counties. We have over 60
locations and 180 board-certified medical providers specializing in
Adult Medicine, Pediatrics, ENT, Foot & Ankle, Gastroenterology,
Rheumatology, Cardiology, Behavioral Health, Physical Therapy,
Allergy & Immunology, Developmental Health, Pain Management,
Chiropractic and Optometry.As a National Committee for Quality
Assurance "Level III- Patient Centered Medical Home," Riverside is
able to provide patient-focused precision medical care to the
entire family and is committed to providing patients with the
highest quality medical care.In addition to providing the highest
quality of care, Riverside offers its patients the best hours of
operation of any private practice in the country. Patients have
around-the-clock access to a health-care team and have the benefit
of same day and walk in appointments. -As an advocate for prenatal
health and education, Riverside offers prenatal classes every
weekend free of charge. Riverside believes in giving back to their
community and the patients they serve through health fairs,
charitable giving/foundation, and free medical education.Required
- Unrestricted medical license in the State of New Jersey or has
New Jersey medical license application in process.
- Board certification or board eligibility in Family Medicine
and/or Internal Medicine.
- Active and unrestricted DEA License (or ability to obtain prior
- Active New Jersey CDS license (or ability to obtain prior to
- You will be provisioned with appropriate Personal Protective
Equipment (PPE) and are required to perform this role with patients
and members on site, as this is an essential function of this
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this
role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster
doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth
Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as
well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of
vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to
ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential
job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. -To protect
the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we
serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies now require
all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to
beginning employment. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19
vaccination as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group
adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination
regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements
and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to
employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform
all essential job functions with or without reasonable
accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may
result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of
employment. -The OptumCare Story: -At OptumCare, we've found that
putting clinicians at the center of care is the best way to improve
lives. Our physician-led organization is one of the most dynamic
and progressive health care organizations in the world, serving
over 14 million people through more than 38,000 aligned physicians
and 9,000 advanced practice clinicians. You will find our team
working in local clinics, surgery centers and urgent care centers,
within care models focused on managing risk, higher quality
outcomes and driving change through collaboration and innovation.
Learn more about our journey at -.Would you thrive with OptumCare?
- Do you practice evidence-based medicine?
- Are you seeking a practice focused on patient-centered quality
care, not volume?
- Are you a team player - comfortable delegating and empowering
- Are you constantly seeking better ways to do things?
- Do you want to be part of something better?Diversity creates a
healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment
Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected
veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any
other characteristic protected by law. - - -OptumCare is a
drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test
before beginning employment
Keywords: UnitedHealth Group, Bayonne , Internal Medicine Physician - Riverside Medical Group - Bayonne, NJ, Healthcare , Bayonne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!