Clinical SAS Programmer
Company: Katalyst Healthcares & Life Sciences
Posted on: January 16, 2023
- Extract clinical data from the clinical data management system
and produce standard and custom reports, primarily in SAS.
- Program reports and listings as requested by project team
members for ongoing studies. Develop transfer specifications with
vendors for external data sources.
- Perform consistency checks on data transferred between Incyte
and external parties to ensure completeness and accuracy of data
- Perform programming to convert raw, clinical trial data to
Study Data Tabulation Model (SDTM) format.
- Perform Quality Control (QC) on programming work performed by
fellow Database Programmers.
- Create and validate global macros or systems that streamline
repetitive operations to increase programming efficiency.
- Qualifications (Minimal acceptable level of education, work
experience, and competency)
- Bachelor's degree OR certification.
- Minimum of 2 years of clinical SAS programming experience in
the pharmaceutical industry.
- Working knowledge of CDISC SDTM
- Package/define.xml development and SDTM data transfer
operations on clinical studies.
- Understanding of regulatory requirements relevant to
- Knowledge of clinical trial study design and electronic data
- Communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work
effectively as part of a team.
Keywords: Katalyst Healthcares & Life Sciences, Bayonne , Clinical SAS Programmer, IT / Software / Systems , Bayonne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!