Company: Hand & Stone
Posted on: June 6, 2021
We are in search of a LEAD Esthetician looking for a long term
role in a stable and positive environment. Hand & Stone provides
high quality, result driven facial services delivered in a
beautiful environment. Our menu has expanded to include the latest
advancements in skin care including LED Skin Phototherapy, NuFACE
microcurrent, as well as microdermabrasion and chemical peels. Our
Estheticians love the opportunity to build a treatment plan for
their clients that may incorporate one or more of these progressive
treatment options. Professionals have the ability to build repeat
business fairly quickly with our membership model.
Our estheticians are a critical link to create an outstanding
customer experience. Your expertise in skin care and product
knowledge will make you an important part of our team. We book your
appointments and provide all supplies so you can focus on the
client. Education is a huge focus and is offered on an ongoing
basis through Education on Demand platforms.
Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa is a national franchise that
specializes in massage, facial, and hair removal services. With
over 350 locations and counting, the Hand & Stone brand is a leader
in the membership-based spa service industry.
Hand and Stone is currently seeking dynamic, self-motivated
individuals who have a passion for skin care to work in an exciting
environment. As a Hand and Stone Lead Esthetician, your
responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Overseeing and managing the Esthetics Department
- Responsible for achieving all Esthetics and Retail Sales Goals
as outlined by Spa Management.
- Train, monitor and coach performance of Estheticians and Sales
Associates on Esthetics business and sales specifics.
- Responsible for monitoring professional and retail product
inventory and supply usage
- Providing excellent service to members and guests by performing
top level services
- This position is a full time position expected to work 30 - 35
hours weekly at the spa including one weekend day a week and an
- Participating in offered training programs, conferences and
other opportunities for professional growth
- Assist in planning events
- Meet monthly with the Spa Manager and/or Owner
- Meet biweekly with the Esthetics staff
- Monthly email correspondence to the esthetics team to review
prior month's performance highlights and action plan for the month
- Quarterly Licensed Esthetician evaluations
- Strong retail and sales upgrade record
- Experienced Esthetician with previous experience performing
facials, microdermabrasion, waxing and other skin care
- Must carry liability insurance
- Knowledge and understanding of all spa services and product
lines as it relates to Estheticians
- Previous training experience preferred.
- Competitive base salary plus commissions.
- Vacation and sick pay
- Holiday pay
- Career advancement opportunities
At Hand and Stone, Opportunity Knocks.
Over 450 locations open across the U.S.
We have opportunities for Massage Therapists, Estheticians, Spa
Managers and Spa Associates at all stages of their careers. Full
Time, Part Timewe can provide the perfect fit with FLEXIBLE
Hand & Stone's focus is on creating an experience that exceeds
our guests' expectations. We treat every guest & employee with
respect. We know if you have happy employees, you will have happy
clients. Become part of the team and you'll see that for
Keywords: Hand & Stone, Bayonne , Lead Esthetician, Other , Bayonne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!