Bayonne Medical Center - Patient Care Director, ICU
Company: Carepoint Health
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Company Overview:CarePoint Health is one of New Jersey's leading
health care systems comprised of three long-standing and
highly-regarded hospitals - Christ Hospital in Jersey City, Hoboken
University Medical Center and Bayonne Medical Center. CarePoint
united three area hospitals to provide 360-degree-coordinated care
by integrating the medical facilities and physician networks
associated with these institutions. With over 4,500 employees,
CarePoint is the largest private employer in Hudson County, New
Jersey and each year provides care to over 300,000 individuals.
CarePoint prides itself on its patient-focused approach to care
delivery, with an emphasis on preventative medicine, health
education, and disease management. Leveraging its vast network of
physicians and healthcare experts, CarePoint is quickly becoming
recognized as a leader in the broader healthcare landscape as it
pioneers creative solutions to address urgent population health
The Patient Care Director (PCD) provides leadership, planning,
organization in implementing and evaluating the management,
administrative operations and clinical practice activities in
collaboration with peers across the system, on a twenty-four hour
- A priority of this position is for the PCD to be the Chief
Retention Officer for the area and utilize principles of service
excellence to achieve goals on staff development, staff
satisfaction and staff retention.
- Provides patient reviews that are coordinated to provide a
seamless, integrated system of care that is high value, cost
effective and customer focused.
- The PCD is committed to creating a work environment that
fosters pride, teamwork and continuous learning and associate
ability to meet patient needs.
- The PCD must have knowledge of specialty services and related
nursing standards and be aware of the changing health care
environment locally and nationwide.
- Has responsibility to establish and maintain productive
physician relationships and engages with medical leaders in
- Bachelor's Degree (required); Master's in Nursing
- Five (5) years clinical experience required with two (2) years'
management experience; four (4) years' management (preferred).
Internal & External Contacts:
- Brief Interaction (internal); Brief Interaction (external)
- Valid NJ RN License & BLS Certification (required); ACLS, PICC
and IV Certification (preferred)
- Equal Oppertunity Employer *
Keywords: Carepoint Health, Bayonne , Bayonne Medical Center - Patient Care Director, ICU, Other , Bayonne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!