Company: Fortis Commercial Cleaning
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Perform various custodial duties to include daily cleaning of
restrooms, lounges, offices, and corridors in accordance with
standard operating procedures of the company.Qualifications
- Must be physically able to lift, lower, push and pull objects
up to 50 lbs. unassisted.
- Physically able to be on your feet during an entire shift;
Ability to stand, climb, bend, stoop, pull, push, reach, kneel and
crouch for extended periods of time.
- Ability to operate a 15 lbs. backpack vacuum cleaner.
- Must be able to initiate and maintain good customer and
co-worker relationships in a team environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, work well with
other crew members and ability to follow oral or written
instructions and directions.
- Must be professional, well-groomed, detail-oriented, and
dedicated to excellence in cleaning and customer service.
- Must have reliable vehicle or source of transportation with
valid driver's license.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and must be
able to speak English.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs cleaning functions in assigned areas following
established schedules using the prescribed methods.
- Conduct all work in accordance with company procedures,
including health and/or safety, time and attendance, and uniform
- Dust horizontal/vertical surfaces.
- Empty and remove waste or recyclables from trash receptacles;
replace torn or soiled liners.
- Damp wipe all furniture.
- Clean restrooms to include disinfecting toilets, sinks and
floors, and restocking rest room supplies as needed (Including
filling all paper and soap dispensers).
- Clean metal and porcelain fixtures in restrooms.
- Vacuum floors and carpeted areas.
- Dry and wet mop floors in offices, classrooms, lounges,
- Spot clean walls, windows and metal surfaces.
- Assist in cleaning of spills.
- Maintain assigned equipment for cleanliness and report all
repairs needed; to include vacuum cleaners, trash cans, mop
buckets, cleaning supplies, etc.
- Observe and report the need of furniture or other building
- In case of emergency, perform duties as assigned.
- Ensure all doors are locked or unlocked as scheduled and report
all suspicious activities to management.
- Complete all other assigned tasks by management in which the
employee is capable of performing.Job Type: Part-time
(approximately 8 hours per week)
- Monday thru Thursday 7pm to 9pm.Salary: $15.00 / hour ($240.00
gross every 2 weeks)Experience:
- janitorial: 2 years (Preferred)Job Type: Part-timePay: $15.00
- Night shiftSupplemental Pay:
- Bonus payWork Location:
- One locationWork Remotely:
- NoWork Location: One location
Keywords: Fortis Commercial Cleaning, Bayonne , Commercial Cleaner, Other , Bayonne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!