Posted on: January 13, 2022
LIVunLtd is a global luxury brand specializing in all facets of the
service experience, delivered on-site, off-site or a combination of
the two. We are a collection of four established industry-leaders
coming together to create the first genuine, single-source amenity
solution. Our services are retained by the most iconic residential,
commercial and hotel properties in New York City and beyond to
provide an elevated level of hospitality through amenity space
activation and management, fitness and wellness programming, spa
management and five-star concierge services!
LIVunLtd is currently seeking certified lifeguards who have a knack
for exceptional customer service. Under general supervision,
lifeguards are responsible for ensuring the safety of patrons
within the pool area (s) by preventing and responding to
emergencies. Applicants must be responsible, alert, reliable,
possess a strong work ethic and have a positive attitude.
- Maintain a safe swimming environment by enforcing all rules and
regulations of the pool and surrounding area.
- Recognize and respond effectively in emergency situations.
- Perform water rescues and administer basic first aid as
- Inspect the facility on a daily basis and report any unsafe
conditions or faulty equipment to your manager.
- Direct swimmers in and out of the pool in hazardous
- Maintain a clean environment in and around the pool.
- Maintain and complete required training and applicable
certifications such as, but not limited to Cardiopulmonary
Resuscitation (CPR), First Aid, Lifeguard, and Fire Safety,
- Provide superior customer service to all residents and
- Adhere and adapt to all current and new LIVunLtd policy,
procedures and initiatives.
- Wear corporate / building approved uniform for each specific
LIVunLtd location where you are working.
- Perform additional duties and responsibilities specific to the
location / building and upon the request of your manager.
Please not this is a general non-location specific job positing.
The first interview will be a general interview where qualified
candidates will then be given details of specific job
- Qualified applicants must be CPR, AED, Lifeguard and First Aid
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency
- Skill in the application of lifeguarding surveillance and
- Ability to follow routine via verbal and written
- Previous lifeguarding and customer service experience is a
As a Member of the LIVunLtd Team You Can Expect
- Growth opportunities
- A fun, friendly, professional working environment
- Competitive compensation within industry standards
This job description is intended to describe the general
requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of
duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed
here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations
of the department.
LIVunLtd is an equal opportunity employer. For more information
regarding our career opportunities, please visit our website. All
your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.by
Keywords: Livunltd, Bayonne , Lifeguard, Other , Bayonne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!