Substitute Teacher Aide - No Degree or Experience Needed!
Company: Copilot Careers
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Make an impact - Develop career skills - Flexible schedule
We're hiring substitute paraprofessionals for a top education
client to fill immediate openings across New Jersey.
Accepting applications from both certified substitute
paraprofessionals and those with no teaching experience. Our hiring
coordinators are ready to help you through the entire application
and onboarding process.
A substitute paraprofessional assists the classroom teacher to
provide extra support to students with special needs, promoting
maximum academic and personal growth. The substitute
paraprofessional job responsibilities range from supplementing
regular classroom curriculum to helping individual students.
Substitute paraprofessionals are also known as school aides,
teacher assistants, instructional aides, one-to-one aides, and
personal care assistants.
- Provide instructional reinforcement for individual students or
small groups of students
- Assist teacher with classroom management and general
supervision of the class
- Assist with administrative duties such as setting up equipment
and preparing materials
- Supervise students in the cafeteria, schoolyard, specials,
hallways, on field trips, and/or during before and after school
- Attend to students' physical, personal, academic, and emotional
- Support students with special needs by following provisions
specified in their IEPs/504 Plans
- Perform other duties as directed by the classroom teacher and
- High School Diploma or GED
- Proficient in English (speaking, reading, writing)
Keywords: Copilot Careers, Bayonne , Substitute Teacher Aide - No Degree or Experience Needed!, Other , Bayonne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!