Company: US Ecology, Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2022
You have a strong work ethic, are reliable and consider yourself a
go-getter. You enjoy working outside with your hands while
performing a wide variety of tasks on a daily basis. You manage
your time wisely and feel accomplished after a hard day's work. You
like a challenge, and can always be counted on to exercise sound
judgement on and off the jobsite.
Line Handlers at US Ecology provide support at customer sites by
performing line handlings and booming operations.
Day in the Life
While no two days are the same, you can typically expect to:
* Gear up in your life jacket and other safety gear
* Catches and throws heaving lines from ship's docking.
* Pulls mooring lines down the dock and secure to bollards and
removes mooring lines from bollards.
* Performs dock inspections prior to vessel arrival.
* Performs other, related duties as assigned. These are duties that
may not be specifically listed in this description, but which are
within the general nature typically associated with the employee's
level of work
What you need to apply
* High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred
* Ability to obtain a Transportation Worker Identification
* Valid driver's license
* Ability to perform heavy manual labor for extended periods of
time in all weather conditions.
* Willingness to work extended hours or shift work, weekend hours
and on-call hours
* Ability to pass pre-employment background checks and drug
* Be physically able to wear personal protective equipment when
US Ecology helps our customers keep the environment clean by doing
the hard but rewarding work of safely disposing of hazardous and
regulated waste. In short, we work to provide a sustainable future
for our children and their grandchildren.
For your hard work
* Tuition reimbursement after six months
* Opportunity for professional growth
* Employer paid certifications and training
* 100% employer paid medical for you
* Paid Time Off
* Cash Recognition Programs
* Find out more at www.usecology.com
US Ecology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We
consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion,
color, sex, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation,
disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Keywords: US Ecology, Inc., Bayonne , Line Handler, Professions , Bayonne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!