Entry Level OTR Truck Driver - Home Weekends - Avg. $88,000/Year
Company: TMC - Student Truck Driver - OTR
Posted on: November 19, 2023
TMC is Hiring Entry Level Drivers in Your Area!
No CDL? No Problem!
TMC is looking for drivers who want to be home weekly but still
reap the rewards of an over-the-road driver. Longer route options
are available for drivers who wish to be out more than a week at a
time. Would you like to drive for TMC but don't have your Class A
CDL? Our industry-leading training program provides all the
training you need to get your CDL and get rolling in one of our
signature black and chrome Peterbilts!
- Home Weekends - our flatbed drivers typically run within a
1,200-mile radius of their home
- Drivers average $88,000 annually
- No upfront cost to you
- Best-in-Class Training - TMC has been training students for
almost 30 years
- Transportation to training, lodging, and some meals
- TMC takes care of all the Class A transfer paperwork back to
your state of residency
- STEP ONE: Request info by submitting this form
- STEP TWO: Complete the TMC online driver application (Provided
upon completion of step one and takes about 10 min)
- STEP THREE: A recruiter will contact you at the number provided
to review your application
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- Latest model Peterbilt equipment
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
TMC'S Top-Notch, Flatbed Training Program:
TMC's in-house CDL Training is a three week program that educates
you in all the basics required to obtain a Class A license while
earning $500 per week. Our CDL programs are located in Des Moines,
Iowa and Columbia, South Carolina. We provide transportation to
training, lodging while training, and some of your meals.
- The first 7 days (Mon-Sun) is a combination of classroom
instruction and hands-on load securement training.
- The second 7 days (Mon-Sun) are equipment familiarization and
learning how to complete a thorough DOT Pre-Trip Inspection along
with backing and driving instruction.
- The remaining 5 days (Mon-Fri) are a continuation of the second
week, followed by your testing for your Class A CDL.
- At the successful completion of your three week program, you
will then be integrated into our four week over-the-road training
phase with a driver trainer.
- CDL Learners permit from your state of residence
- No recent DOT-reportable accidents or DUIs
- Military experience equivalency may substitute for some
Obtain your Class A CDL and a high quality trucking job with TMC.
TMC is proud to receive the 2023 Top Ten Military Friendly--
Employer designation presented by Viqtory Media. TMC has been
selected each year since 2017 for this recognition. An additional
distinction given to TMC is the Top Ten Military Friendly-- Spouse
Keywords: TMC - Student Truck Driver - OTR, Bayonne , Entry Level OTR Truck Driver - Home Weekends - Avg. $88,000/Year, Professions , Bayonne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!