Company: Goldberg Realty Associates
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*WHAT'S THIS ALL ABOUT?*
Are you a leasing team member looking to be a part of a fun and
motivated team? Work with the Boulevard Gardens team. Take a look
at what you would be doing on a daily basis and then press,
But 1st- let us tell you about the Goldberg Realty organization and
experience. Goldberg Realty Associates is a long lasting, family
owned and managed multi-family and multi-generational organization.
Since 1964, the Goldberg Realty Associates team has been committed
to their residents, communities, and fellow team members! What
other company do you know that has their very own, "Happiness
In fact, a recent company-wide virtual huddle with the onsite teams
at Goldberg Realty shows that the, "top characteristics" that
Goldberg Realty team members bring to work with them day in and day
out are, "Positive Vibes, Energy, and a Can-Do Attitude"! WOW- if
you can identify with those top ideas and would describe YOURSELF
that way, then don't wait any longer- press, "Apply"!
*Here is a glimpse of what you will be accomplishing, doing, and
* Handle sales, outreach, prospecting and lead generation with a
focus on converting leads into sales.
* Manage all email leads, focusing on creating appointments and
follow up. Entering all leads into the Yardi database.
* Greet prospective residents and show apartments as needed.
* Oversee customer service and resident relations.
*Administrative / Operations*
* Process applications and lease renewals.
* Enter guest cards and traffic information.
* Assist new residents during the move-in process.
* Work with the maintenance department to handle apartment
turnovers, move-ins and move-outs, and work order requests.
* Handle administrative functions to include clerical
* Maintain effective internal controls over operational activities
in compliance with best practice policies and guidelines.
* Previous experience in leasing, sales and customer service.
* Ability to develop rapport.
* Ability to complete tasks.
* Attention to detail.
* Written and verbal communication skills.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
* *Proficiency with Yardi Voyager highly preferred.*
*BENEFITS FOR YOU: *
* *Medical, Dental, and Vision healthcare options.*
* *15 Days PTO and 2 Floating Holidays*
* *8 Federal Holidays*
* *16 Hours of PAID Volunteering Hours*
* *Monthly Employee Of The Month Reward (i.e. $500.00 and a PAID
* *Learning Opportunities with and outside of the organization
(i.e. New Jersey Apartment Association)*
* *And more!*
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $22.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Professional development assistance
* Referral program
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
* Commission pay
* What is the #1 reason a sales person is successful?
* What is your desired hourly pay rate?
* Sales: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Goldberg Realty Associates, Bayonne , Leasing Agent, Sales , Bayonne, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!